SSA Information Technology Support Services Contract (ITSSC): (Subcontractor)
The Information Technology Support Services Contract (ITSSC) is a $2.8 billion, seven-year Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract that encompasses a complete range of services related to SSA’s major systems modernization initiatives.
Under the ITSSC contract, services are provided under the following nine (9) technical areas:
- Application and Business Planning, Analysis, and Requirements
- Application Design, Development, Testing, and Maintenance
- Application Validation
- Database Administration and Imaging and Document Management
- Data Administration, Programmatic Repository, and Enterprise Architecture
- Software Engineering and Technology
- Emerging Technology Applications
- Software Engineering Management
- Systems Administration for z/OS, UNIX, Windows, and WebSphere
Obsidian provides mission-critical professional services to the Federal government. Our participation in Federal contract vehicles allows us to work on many levels of contracts, including prime and sub-prime, ultimately broadening our ability to support mission needs. We offer multiple purchasing options for Federal government customers through government-wide acquisition contracts (GWACs), indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contracts (IDIQs), as well as various Agency and Program specific vehicles.