ERP Development and Sustainment
US Army, PEO EIS Army ERP Services (AES):
Obsidian is one of only ten small businesses have won a five-year, $846 million contract to support business processing systems across the U.S. Army. The contract runs through 2021, and covers enterprise resource planning (ERP) services for the Army’s Enterprise System Integration Program (AESIP) and GFEBS, LMP, GCSS-A, and Shared Service Center (SSC).
AESIP works to facilitate management of Army logistics and financial functions, while GFEBS is designed for Army personnel to access and share financial, accounting and asset data. Army-SSC oversees lifecycle management support on ERP tools at the military branch.
- Expert-level SAP ERP Solution Architecture and Design
- SAP HANA, BI/BW, EWM, PM/PP, CAMS/MII, MM/SD
- ERP System Configuration, Build, Testing, Deployment and Fielding
- Help Desk support and configuration management
- Information Assurance and compliance
SAP ERP Tools Used:
- SAP HANA